Detailed terms of membership
Your membership must be approved by the executive board. Upon approval, you will receive an email welcoming you to the cluster along with an invoice on the membership fee. The price is adjusted so that payment is made for the remaining number of months in the current year.
The membership is automatically renewed at the end of the year unless you give notice of cancellation. Cancellation must be made with 6 months’ notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of cancellation, no fee refund will be made.
Activities and evaluation
By registering as a member, you declare that your company has participated or intends to participate in more than one Vision Denmark activity.
Activities that your company may participate in are:
- Knowledge dissemination activities
- Match-making activities
- Network activities
- Meetings and presentations
- Preparatory activities for innovation collaborations
- Other activities
In addition, with your registration you give Vision Denmark permission to:
- save your company’s contact information and Danish VAT number as well as any personal data on representatives from the company (name, telephone and e-mail address)
- contact you regarding new offers and activities
- share this contact information with Vision Denmark’s primary partners: VIA University / The Animation Workshop, Filmby Aarhus, FilmFyn and the Producers Association. This will be in connection to invitations to and execution of activities as well as evaluations and reporting via Deloitte, the Danish Business Authority and the EU Commission, the EU’s National Audit Office.
You are also aware that Vision Denmark aim to bring together the national digital visual industry cluster and create opportunities for members of the cluster to create new products and innovation. In this connection and with this agreement, you accept that your company, as a member/supporter of the cluster, is included in the evaluation of Vision Denmark’s activities and innovation-oriented efforts, including that your company answers a questionnaire regarding innovation 1-2 times a year and that the Danish Business Authority and COWI subsequently have permission to evaluate your company’s innovation.