Copenhagen MatchUp 2023
Join Denmark’s biggest games industry matchmaking event and meet your next international business partner or publisher.
Copenhagen MatchUp 2023 is coming April 24th & 25th pairing investors and publishers from across the Worlds with the best of the Danish Games industry – both online and on-site in Copenhagen.
From 2022, in addition to matching entrepreneurs with publishers and investors, the event also include professional presentations on recent trends in game development that are relevant to creating new products or developing new business models.
Investor/publisher participation in the on-site event is by invitation only. The online part is open for all. Enquire here, for questions about attending the on-site part as investor/publisher.
For those interested, the annual Danish Game Awards, Spilprisen, takes place on the evening of the 25th, with free access for the on-site investor & publisher participants.
Why a Copenhagen MatchUp?
Access to the global market for entertainment and functional solutions from the digital visual industry is both a gigantic opportunity for Danish entrepreneurs and gaming companies, but it is also a critical formula for success. Business models, consumer behaviors and technologies are constantly changing, requiring ever more development and investment.
As a Danish entrepreneur or SME, collaborations with the world’s largest media and technology companies as well as Danish and international investors are of great importance for them to be able to assert themselves in the international market.
Day 1 – April 24th
- 09.00 - 21.00
- Online 1:1 matchmaking meetings
- The first day of Copenhagen MatchUp will have a full meeting schedule running the whole day allowing participants from across the World to be a part of the event from their own office, using the MeetToMatch platform to browse and book meetings.
- 09.00 - 14.30
- Private Studio Meetings on-site in Copenhagen
- If you’re attending the event on-site in Copenhagen, you will have the opportunity to book meetings with a wide range of Copenhagen-based developers, who have opened their doors for you to meet them on their home turf for slightly longer meetings.
- 19.00 - 22.00
- Investor Dinner on-site in Copenhagen
- The invite-only investor dinner is returning this year. An evening reserved for investors and publishers to enjoy a delicious dinner in the company of their peers, followed by drinks with some of the local developers.
Day 2 – April 25th
- 10.00 - 17.00
- On-site keynote and 1:1 meetings
- We kick off with a keynote from an industry expert before moving on to a whole day of physical 1:1 meetings at the Danish Architecture Center in the heart of Copenhagen, pre-booked through the MeetToMatch system. Lunch, snacks, and refreshments included.
- 11.00 - 12.30
- XR breakout session at the Creative Denmark Visitor Center
- A bespoke breakout session for developers and investors working in the XR space, with presentations from industry expertss on the latest developments in the field of AR, VR, and XR.
- 20.00 - 23.00
- Spilprisen – National Danish Game Awards on-site in Copenhagen
- For those interested, the annual Danish Game Awards, Spilprisen, also takes place this evening, with free access for the on-site investor & publisher participants.