Terms for a supporter membership
By signing up as a member or supporter you are confirming that your company has or has intentions of participating in one or more of Vision Denmark’s activities.
Activities that your company can participate in:
- Knowledge sharing activities
- Match-making activities
- Networking activities
- Meetings and presentations
- Activities preparing for innovation collaborations
- Other activities
In addition you are accepting that:
- Vision Denmark can keep your company’s contact information and CVR number aswell as other information about represantatives from the company (name, telephone, email)
- Vision Denmark may contact you regarding new services and activities
- that Vision Denmark may share this contact information with Vision Denmark’s primary partners: The Animation Workshop, Filmby Aarhus, FilmFyn and the Producers’ Union in connection with invitations to and hosting activities as well as evaluations and reporting via Deloitte, the Danish Business Authority, the EU Commission and EU National Audit Office.
You are also aware that Vision Denmark in the period 2019-2020 aims to bring together the national cluster for the digital visual industry and to create opportunities for the cluster’s members to create new products and innovation. In this connection and with this agreement, you undertake that your company as a member / supporter of the cluster is included in the evaluation of Vision Denmark’s activities and innovation-oriented initiatives, including that your company answers a questionnaire regarding innovation 1-2 times a year and that the Danish Business Authority and COWI subsequently have permission to evaluate your company’s innovation.